Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,848
  • Total Topics: 3,298
  • Online today: 50
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 32
  • Total: 32
  • Baidu

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Hi all, formerly RapidRob on the old forum

Started by Rob, July 06, 2021, 09:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Hi all, I've been infected since 2015 and used to be on the old forum as Rapid Rob. In my case it started with a .177 MFR, followed by a Mk1.177, then a .20 MFR and a .20 Mk2

Ca_Varminter

Hi Rob,

Glad you found all of fellow rapid lovers hiding on this forum...
It is a work in progress.
Hope you Like what you See!
Looking forward to reading your postings here.

Visit Us as Often as You Can

Stuart

Rob

Cheers Stuart, I've just been having a nose and it's looking good! I'm looking  forward to working my way through the posts. I don't say a great deal but I'll be on here from time to time. It may take me a while to unlock the sales section :D Thanks for the welcome bud
Like Like x 1 View List

KCE

Hi Rob,
Welcome to the forum.
Im sure you will fit in well here and we hope you like what you see.
Look forward to reading your posts in time.
Enjoy the forum.

Regards kev.
Regards KCE
Admin.

Kernal

Hi Rob welcome to the nut house lol, After the photo of the MFR you posted in the hunting with all them squirrels i feel all nutty today lol,
Have a great time on here Rob its a very friendly forum these guys have and its a pleasure working on it for them,

:)

williamthedog


Daztilley

Regards Daztilley
Moderator

nevadacowboy

Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

Rob


Rob

Quote from: Kernal on July 07, 2021, 07:40:02 AM
Hi Rob welcome to the nut house lol, After the photo of the MFR you posted in the hunting with all them squirrels i feel all nutty today lol,
Have a great time on here Rob its a very friendly forum these guys have and its a pleasure working on it for them,

Cheers bud. I've never tried them so I don't know if I like them or not. I should give them a try! It's a shame I don't know anyone who eats them as I took another five yesterday. I usually place them as high up on a branch as I can. There's a lot of owls, buzzards and the occasional red kite where I shoot so I hope they benefit from them. Going to have to set up a trail cam one day to see what's taking them.

:)

Kernal

That would be great to watch do that as soon as possible m8 :D

:)

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.