Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,849
  • Total Topics: 3,298
  • Online today: 45
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 34
  • Total: 34
  • Google
  • Baidu

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Hello from Cornwall

Started by Sambo, June 20, 2021, 08:03:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sambo

Morning all, thanks for having me.
New boy to the world of PCP and the rapid.
I've owned a FAC mk1 for a couple of years now.. but not had a lot of time to make use of it.. 
Last month I spent some time reading about it and understanding power curve etc and experimenting with different fill pressures until I'd even convinced myself i knew what i was doing.. it was all was going so well until it sprang a leak!

Spoke to Dr.bob who was more than helpful, and pointed me in this direction for advice and help. Very keen to understand all I can about the rapid to get the most out of it..
Cheers, Sambo
Like Like x 3 View List

nevadacowboy

Welcome aboard mate. I am sure you will find all the info you require on here. The technical section woul be a good place to start.
Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

williamthedog

Welcome to the forum. You've joined the right place here. Plenty of knowledge and information  :)

Ca_Varminter

Hello Sambo,
I am glad Dr Bob pointed you in this Direction!
I am sure we can get that MK I Air Tight Again...
Hope you like the Layout of our Forum!

Visit us as Often as You can when your Rapid is back up an Running!
Stuart

KCE

Hi sambo.
Welcome to the forum,
We hope you enjoy your stay here with us and im sure we can get you shooting again with the help and advise from the members on here.
Enjoy the forum.

Regards kev.
Regards KCE
Admin.

Sambo

Thanks for the warm welcome! Wish I'd known about this months ago, all the info and more!  Keep up the good work boys!

Daztilley

Regards Daztilley
Moderator

KevG

welcome to the forum m8.sure you will find it useful
KevG
Regards KevG.
Administrator

flyfisher

w elcome bud i am in Carharrack if I can be of help to you message me I am  a long time Rapid owner and have rebuilt a few over the the years :) so do know my way round them,
Like Like x 1 View List

Dr Bob

Like Like x 2 View List


Personal Order`s & Questions Phone 07970714772

To place an order,

Please contact me on my personal e-mail address on this site or ask questions in my dedicated forum,

Thankyou

Dr.Bob,

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.