Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,848
  • Total Topics: 3,298
  • Online today: 34
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 24
  • Total: 24
  • Google (2)
  • Baidu

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Hi

Started by Mattb, January 09, 2021, 11:25:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattb

Hi everyone,just joined so saying hello. I'm on a few other forums,saw Rhys' open invitation which made this forum sound like its run by a decent bunch on FB group so thought I'd join.
I've had a few rapids over the years but sold them on. Bought a .22 mfr around 7 months ago and was instantly hooked on rapids again. I've spent a small fortune upgrading it. It's so accurate and consistent with really flat trajectory using jsb exact express.
I've also recently bought a .20 RAW HM1000 which arrived a couple of days ago,so far I've only assembled it after the seller stripped it down for posting. I'm left handed so need to source a lefty stock for it.

KevG

welcome to the forum matt m8.looks like you have the bug alright😁
KevG
Regards KevG.
Administrator

Mattb

Thanks Kev,we've spoken on the phone once or twice years ago when I had an issue with one of my rapids and you talked me through a few things.
Glad to see your still helping people

nevadacowboy

Welcome aboard mate. Beware, there is no cure or vaccine for rapiditis.
Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

Ca_Varminter

Hi Mattb,

I am glad you found all of here, and decided to join the Fun.
I look forward to reding your posting here.
Have fun

Visit Us as Often as You Can!
Stuart

Mattb

Thanks Guys,plenty of familiar names on here

KCE

Hi Mattb,
Welcome to the forum.
we hope you enjoy your stay here with us as we develop the site.
Feel free to get involved with the topics on here any time.

Regards kev.
Regards KCE
Admin.

rgc_swanseaARC

Welcome Matt,

A good bunch of people here with some excellent Theoben/RAW related knowledge.

Nice to have you join.

Regards,
Rhys
Theoben TTR1 .177, Steven B Blue/Grey Laminate Stock, Nutshot Mod, Hawke Sidewinder 10x42 Tac IR
Daystate Pulsar. 177, Donny FL Sumo Mod, Pard NV008LRF

Mattb


This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.