Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,848
  • Total Topics: 3,298
  • Online today: 34
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 16
  • Total: 16
  • Google (2)

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

New mk1 owner

Started by Lewis86, October 19, 2020, 08:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lewis86

Hello everyone. Thanks for letting me join this forum. I'm Lewis from Nottingham. I had a MK2 rapid around 15 years ago, never gave it a chance as I preferred springers. Picked up a tidy MK1 tonight. I'm looking forward to learning more about rapids and make some pals along the way. All the best 🍻

Daztilley

Welcome to the forum Lewis 👍
Get stuck in mate 😎
Regards Daztilley
Moderator

Ca_Varminter

Hi Lewis86,

All us will gladly help through the learning process of shooting and caring for a PCP, rapid MK I.
So if you have any questions, feel free to ask them.... There are no such thing as a dumb question here!

Visit Us as Often as You Can,
Stuart

Lewis86

Quote from: Ca_Varminter on October 19, 2020, 09:12:50 PM
Hi Lewis86,

All us will gladly help through the learning process of shooting and caring for a PCP, rapid MK I.
So if you have any questions, feel free to ask them.... There are no such thing as a dumb question here!

Visit Us as Often as You Can,
Stuart

That's good to know as I'm known for daft questions. I have a couple of questions but I will leave them until I have looked through the forum as I'm sure they will probably have been asked before.

KevG

welcome to the forum lewis m8
KevG
Regards KevG.
Administrator

Kernal

Yea welcome Lewis you`ll find a good set of lads on here m8 friendly and happy to help you as much as they can.

:)

KCE

Hi Lewis86.

Welcome to the forum.
We hope you enjoy your stay here with us and look forward to your postings.
Enjoy the forum.
Regards Kev.
Regards KCE
Admin.

nevadacowboy

Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

anthony

welcome to the forum lewis  ;)
Rapid 7 Mk2 FAC 30ftps + Tasco 3-9x50 AG + Kevg Mod
Rapid 7 Mk1 + NV008 LRF + Nutshot Mod
Ruger 10-22 + Tasco 3-9x50 AG Scope + Gen3 PVS14
CZ 17 HMR + Iray Rico RL42 Thermal Scope
Howa 1500 Short Action 223 + T-Pro 55-6-12 Thermal Scope

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.