Theoben Rapid Forum
Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: Mickyd on May 22, 2020, 05:14:04 PM
Hi I have just joined so hi everyone. Hope you're all well and looking forward to getting back out with my mk2.md
Welcome to the forum,
We hope you enjoy your stay with us here.
Regards KCE.
Welcome mick.hope we can make it a great forum
KevG
Hi guys, I've had a few Theobens over the years, sold a fenman for a mk1 rapid and then sold that for a ttr one of the last ones made. Too nice to shoot so I'm building a lightweight fac Hunter now :-) I've known Linford and Kev for a bit and they are great guys!!! Looking forward to this forum! :-)
Glad you made it m8.should be fun on here.welcome aboard.
KevG
Welcome to the forum Brizza.
Hope you enjoy your stay with us here.
Regards KCE.
Hi Mick and Brizza,
Hope both of you are enjoying the site!
Looking forwards to all postings...
Have Fun,
Stuart
Welcome to a fine forum.
Welcome to the forum Mick and Brizza 👍👍👍