Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: SteveT on May 22, 2020, 04:26:54 PM

Title: Hello
Post by: SteveT on May 22, 2020, 04:26:54 PM
Hi guys  Just joined i live in Essex and have a nice mk2

177 deluxe.

Steve
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: KCE on May 22, 2020, 04:32:42 PM
Hi Steve,
Welcome to the forum.
We hope you enjoy your stay with us here and feel free to upload your pics of rapid in the Gallery Section.
Regards KCE.
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: KevG on May 22, 2020, 04:51:08 PM
Welcome steve.hope you enjoy the forum.
KevG
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Ca_Varminter on May 24, 2020, 06:13:09 PM
Hi Steve,
I hope you and your .177 MK II are enjoying the site!
I think we can get it a new Rapid brother......
I look forward to your Postings

Have fun,
Stuart
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: nevadacowboy on May 30, 2020, 12:56:16 PM
Welcome aboard mate.
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Daztilley on May 31, 2020, 04:41:40 PM
Welcome to the forum Steve 👍