Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: CliffRay on July 28, 2020, 08:37:48 PM

Title: Greetings everyone
Post by: CliffRay on July 28, 2020, 08:37:48 PM
Kevin invited me to join, so I obviously couldn't say no :)

I bought an MFR in 2005 and despite everything else I have, would never let it go.

I set up Optical Solutions a few years ago when I gave up on finding a reseller who even knew how to put batteries in a thermal scope. I use very I sell so feel free to ask any questions or arrange a demo.

Just be careful what you ask though; I can explain the working of everything from a photomultiplier tube to a microbolometer and after a few years as an A Level physics teacher, I won't let you escape till you remember everything I have said :P

PE23 5PP if anyone is close enough for a beer :)
Title: Re: Greetings everyone
Post by: nevadacowboy on July 28, 2020, 08:50:53 PM
Welcome aboard Cliff.
Title: Re: Greetings everyone
Post by: Kernal on July 28, 2020, 09:32:25 PM
Welcome to the forum Cliff,

Have fun and try not to confuse us all with physics  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

:) :)
Title: Re: Greetings everyone
Post by: KevG on July 28, 2020, 10:29:09 PM
welcome to the forum cliff.
KevG
Title: Re: Greetings everyone
Post by: Ca_Varminter on July 28, 2020, 10:55:27 PM
Hi CliffRay,

I hope you enjoy our site...
Take a look around... If there any question you have... don't be afraid to make a Post about it!

Visit Us as Often as You Can!
Stuart
Title: Re: Greetings everyone
Post by: KCE on July 28, 2020, 11:14:29 PM
Welcome to the forum cliff.
feel free to get involved with any info you have on your range of products on here.
I'm sure we could all do with some info on your range of thermal scopes and nv products.
Enjoy the forum.
Regards kev.
Title: Re: Greetings everyone
Post by: Daztilley on July 29, 2020, 02:42:10 AM
Welcome to the forum cliff 👍😎
Title: Re: Greetings everyone
Post by: CliffRay on July 29, 2020, 08:19:45 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome :)
Title: Re: Greetings everyone
Post by: Kevgun on July 29, 2020, 09:11:34 AM
Welcome Cliff, I didn't know you had a Rapid.
Title: Re: Greetings everyone
Post by: Kernal on July 29, 2020, 12:11:37 PM
Quote from: KCE on July 28, 2020, 11:14:29 PM
Welcome to the forum cliff.
feel free to get involved with any info you have on your range of products on here.
I'm sure we could all do with some info on your range of thermal scopes and nv products.
Enjoy the forum.
Regards kev.

Oh now thats interesting so does he run or own this company Kev,

Title: Re: Greetings everyone
Post by: Topsparx1 on July 29, 2020, 01:57:41 PM
Hi Cliff, welcome to the club matey 👍🏻
Title: Re: Greetings everyone
Post by: CliffRay on July 29, 2020, 07:35:29 PM
Kernal, both.

I keep trying to find good people to help me run it, but that's not easy to do.
Title: Re: Greetings everyone
Post by: CliffRay on July 29, 2020, 07:37:22 PM
Quote from: Kevgun on July 29, 2020, 09:11:34 AM
Welcome Cliff, I didn't know you had a Rapid.

Hi Kev, we spoke about it before when I asked where to get a Picatinny rail for it, but I guess your memory is as bad as mine :)
Title: Re: Greetings everyone
Post by: Kevgun on July 30, 2020, 09:21:00 AM
Quote from: CliffRay on July 29, 2020, 07:37:22 PM
Quote from: Kevgun on July 29, 2020, 09:11:34 AM
Welcome Cliff, I didn't know you had a Rapid.

Hi Kev, we spoke about it before when I asked where to get a Picatinny rail for it, but I guess your memory is as bad as mine :)
Yep, don't remember ::)
Title: Re: Greetings everyone
Post by: CliffRay on July 30, 2020, 03:22:17 PM
What? Do I know you :P
Title: Re: Greetings everyone
Post by: Dazgrif36 on August 28, 2020, 07:24:01 PM
Welcome mate good forum this for theobens