Theoben Rapid Forum
Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: Michael on July 15, 2020, 01:27:46 PM
Hi all thanks for invite KevG recommended me to join I have a sub 12 .22 mk2 rapid 7 & a fac mk2 .22 rapid 7 (//) I'm also looking for a 380cc bottle of anyone has one or sees any about let me know many thanks
Well an Invite from KevG.... Can't get any better than that!
So I hope you like the layout of our site.
It is a work in progress...
Looking forward to your postings.
Visit Us as Often as You Can!
Stuart
Welcome to this fine forum.
Welcome to the forum Michael.
Good to have you onboard here with us.
Look forward to your post on here in time.
Enjoy the forum.
Regards Kev.
Welcome to the forum 👍👍👍
glad you made it Michael m8.good to have you join.
KevG
Welcome mate :)