Theoben Rapid Forum

Theoben General Chat Area => Theoben Gas-Ram Rifles => Topic started by: davegee59 on July 15, 2020, 11:56:55 AM

Title: countryman he
Post by: davegee59 on July 15, 2020, 11:56:55 AM
ivebought a countryman and its a lovely looking gun but low on power and I want it servicing, who does them guys
atb
Dave
Title: Re: countryman he
Post by: KCE on July 15, 2020, 12:02:32 PM
You may need some work on the strut m8 if that is the one im thinking of.
Regards kev.
Title: Re: countryman he
Post by: davegee59 on July 15, 2020, 12:09:42 PM
its a really nice old thing, I've got a pump and I'll give it a quick squirt and see if it holds air,
but im going to keep it as im building my airgun collection up again and I like the theobens, how many post do I need before I can get on the sales threads as I've got a nice little gun fund burning a hole in my pocket ?
does Kev G repair and service these or just pcp's
atb
Dave
Title: Re: countryman he
Post by: KCE on July 15, 2020, 12:19:47 PM
You could send KevG a pm and see if he works on them.
Regards kev.
Title: Re: countryman he
Post by: Robs5230 on August 13, 2020, 08:20:16 PM
They're pretty easy to work on as when the air is bled, nothing's under compression.

I wrote the following guide about 5 years ago for a HE Fenman

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread.php?761283-Theoben-Fenman-HE-1997-stripdown-guide