Theoben Rapid Forum
Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: zakdingel on June 29, 2020, 04:03:16 PM
Just to say hello I been shooting more years than I like to remember and still haven't worked it all out yet!!! ;D currently shooting a mk rapid in .20 8) hopefully will learn new tips and tricks and you never no give some back :D
Hi zakdingel'
Glad to see you found our Site.
I hope you like our little Rapid Paradise...it is a work in Progress!
Looking forward to your contributions to the Fun.
Hope you and your .20 Rapid visit us visit us often!
Stuart
Hi zakdingel.
Welcome to the forum.
We hope you enjoy your stay here with us as we develop the site.
Feel free to ask away for any advice on rapids.
Enjoy the forum.
Regards Kev.
Welcome aboard mate.
Welcome to the forum m8.hows your Sam going..😁
KevG
Welcome to the forum 👍👍👍
Welcome mate :D