Theoben Rapid Forum
Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: Carl. on June 28, 2020, 01:09:09 PM
Hi all, found this forum by mistake ;D
Thanks to Simon am now a rapid convert, Proud owner of a mk2 mfr in .22
HW100KT in .20 sold now looking for a mk2 in .20 to take its place, money is burning a hole in my pocket trying to find one, hopefully soon before my wife notices I've got the money for one and wants to spend it on something else ;D
Welcome to the forum Carl 👍👍👍
Hi Carl,
Nice to hear we have a New Rapid convert in our Group!
I hope you enjoy Our Site... It is a work in Progress..
I look forward to your contribution to the Fun.
Visit Us as Often as Can.
Stuart
Hi Carl welcome to the forum.
We hope you enjoy your stay here with us as we develop the site.
Look forward to your postings on here.
Regards Kev.
Welcome carl m8.
KevG
Thanks guys, lots to learn
Welcome aboard Carl.
Welcome mate :D