Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: Mattlz on June 20, 2020, 08:35:30 PM

Title: Hello
Post by: Mattlz on June 20, 2020, 08:35:30 PM
Hi guys. Good to be part of another forum for the beloved Rapid. Many thanks to Kevg for the kind invite.
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Kernal on June 20, 2020, 08:37:07 PM
Welcome Mattlz,

I do hope you enjoy your stay here as we upgrade the forum,

Regards

Kernal
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Daztilley on June 20, 2020, 08:50:31 PM
Welcome to the forum 👍👍👍
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: KCE on June 20, 2020, 08:52:21 PM
Welcome to the forum Mattlz.
Good to have you onboard here with us.
Feel free to ask away with anything to do with rapids.
Enjoy the forum.
Regards Kev.
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: KevG on June 20, 2020, 10:05:06 PM
Glad you made it matt m8.just wrapped your reg up and ready for posting.
KevG
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Ca_Varminter on June 20, 2020, 10:05:59 PM
Hi Mattlz,
I am Glad you are joining in on the Fun.
I hope you like what you See.
I look forward to Your Postings

Visit Us as Often as You Can!
Stuart
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: nevadacowboy on July 02, 2020, 02:19:15 PM
Welcome aboard Bud.
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Dazgrif36 on August 28, 2020, 07:31:49 PM
Welcome mate  :)