Hi my name is Pete Evans - pretty obvious really, but there you go.
Have been shooting for 40 years, but perhaps more importantly have six Theoben guns.
Rapid 7 Mk1 Tyrolean stock.
Rapid 12 Mk 2 .20.
Rapid 12 Mk2 Ben Taylor FAC conversion.
Evolution .177
Evolution .22 thumbhole
Impact RM100 .20.
In my spare time, of which there is precious little, I scribble a few pages for Airgun World - reviews and DIY stuff.
Looking forward to sharing, learning, buying, selling, and meeting with people as time goes on. Have already met Rhys, and KevG made me a nice microcore reg for a Rapid tactical - should never have sold that one!
Welcome Aboard Pete
I hope you like the layout of our new Forum.
I look forward to your Contributions to the fun and Knowledge Base Here!!
Visit Us Often,
Stuart
Pete welcome to the forum 👍👍👍
Sounds like you're into Rapids 😎
Looking forward to seeing your pics in the gallery 👍
Welcome to the forum Pete.
We hope you enjoy your stay here with us as we develop the site.
look forward to your posts on here in time.
Enjoy the forum.
Regards Kev.
Welcome aboard mate.
Great to have you with us pete.
KevG
Thanks fellas, think I'm going to like it here!
Welcome to the forum Pete, I do hope you enjoy your stay with us.
Regards
Kernal
Hi Pete,
Nice to have you on the forum.
Kind Regards,
Rhys
Seems like another member with Rapiditus lol enjoy the forum buddy .
atvb' Mick