Theoben Rapid Forum
Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: Bozz on June 15, 2020, 04:29:37 PM
Hi thank you for letting me join, i haven't got a rapid yet but its not for the want of looking. I am a Rotherham shooter mainly rats and targets in the garden . Graham.
Quote from: Bozz on June 15, 2020, 04:29:37 PM
Hi thank you for letting me join, i haven't got a rapid yet but its not for the want of looking. I am a Rotherham shooter mainly rats and targets in the garden . Graham.
Welcome to the club. Keep looking, rapids do come up every now and then. A mate of mine got a peach of a mk2 .20cal in immaculate condition just before lockdown from guntrader
Welcome to the forum Graham.
We hope you enjoy your stay here with us as we develop the site.
I'm sure you will find a rapid in no time as they do come up on other sites.
Enjoy the forum,
Regards Kev.
Hi Graham,
Glad you found us here.
I hope you find yourself a nice Rapid..
Any questions before or after you get that Rapid, don't be afraid to Ask!
Looking forward to postings
Visit Us Often,
Stuart
Welcome Graham m8
KevG
Welcome to the forum 👍👍👍
Welcome aboard mate.
Thank you all for a hearty welcome lets hope the forum grows and grows without all the back stabbing as on so meany sites, i think we are all of an age to know better, Thank you once again Graham.