Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: Remchester on June 14, 2020, 10:00:55 AM

Title: Hello
Post by: Remchester on June 14, 2020, 10:00:55 AM
Just saying hello got a few rapids to get fully sorted and thought I'd drop in and see if I can pick up some tips
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: KCE on June 14, 2020, 11:45:03 AM
Welcome to the forum Remchester.
We hope you enjoy your stay here with us while we develop the forum.
Look forward to your postings and pics of you rapids in the gallery section.
Regards Kev.
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: KevG on June 14, 2020, 11:54:27 AM
Welcome to the forum m8..just ask loads of free advice and anything complicated can help on phone.
KevG
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Remchester on June 14, 2020, 12:39:49 PM
Thanks I'll get some pics up when I get a chance I've built 3 out of 4 up from blocks 2 mk2s and a 98 rapid7 as best I can they all need a good fine tuning not had chance to really shoot them much to give them a real shake down
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Daztilley on June 14, 2020, 01:23:20 PM
Welcome to the forum mate 👍👍👍
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Ca_Varminter on June 14, 2020, 02:25:56 PM
Hi Remchester,
We should be able to help you with any problems your Rapids have!
Looking Forward to your postings
Visit Us Often,

Stuart
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: nevadacowboy on June 14, 2020, 02:31:58 PM
Welcome aboard mate.