Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: Markyb on June 13, 2020, 02:52:47 PM

Title: Hello from Basingstoke!
Post by: Markyb on June 13, 2020, 02:52:47 PM
Hi all, recently joined to get help and advice needed for my Rapid Mk1 .22, I brought it a few months ago as a spares or repair, the guy had it from new and it Certainly wasn't a show pony but could be a lot worse with a bit of help from a guy local to me and dr bob sorting out the quick fill the gun is great, still a couple of little things but I'm living with it as it is for now.

Thanks
Mark
Title: Re: Hello from Basingstoke!
Post by: Daztilley on June 13, 2020, 02:56:33 PM
Welcome to the forum Mark 👍
Theres a fair bit of info on here and loads of helpful members 😎
Any questions just ask away mate 👍
Title: Re: Hello from Basingstoke!
Post by: Ca_Varminter on June 13, 2020, 03:03:26 PM
Hi Mark,
I am sure we can fix you and your Rapid up Nicely..
Just start posting about the problems/questions you have..
We have plenty of Staff and Members the can Help out!
Looking forward to  your Postings.

Visit Us Often,
Stuart
Title: Re: Hello from Basingstoke!
Post by: Dave Smith on June 13, 2020, 03:45:23 PM
Welcome to the forum Mark.
I'm new here myself, so I'm sure we'll learn afew things together.
Title: Re: Hello from Basingstoke!
Post by: KevG on June 13, 2020, 04:06:57 PM
Welcome to the forum mark.nice to have you join
KevG
Title: Re: Hello from Basingstoke!
Post by: Kernal on June 13, 2020, 05:48:06 PM
Is it me our does the evo silencer look abit long ? , Just i have the same silencer on my Mrk1 and i`m sure its not that long.

Nice mrk1 by the way, loving the old classic stock its showing.

Regards

Kernal
Title: Re: Hello from Basingstoke!
Post by: Markyb on June 13, 2020, 06:22:06 PM
Hi, thanks for all the reply's,  it came with the standard vortex silencer, I've fitted the long series Theoben silencer but it has the 19 inch barrel so it does make it very long but also very quiet, if barrels weren't selling for stupid money I would look out for a shorter one but the gun is accurate so I'm happy?

Cheers
Title: Re: Hello from Basingstoke!
Post by: Replay on June 13, 2020, 06:31:47 PM
Try contacting KevG about that evo, i`m sure he can offer you an upgrade or mod to that evo, it will make your front end much lighter, very worth it because them evo`s carry some weight.

:)

Replay
Title: Re: Hello from Basingstoke!
Post by: KCE on June 13, 2020, 06:55:54 PM
Welcome to the forum Mark.
Good to have you onboard.
We hope you enjoy your stay here with us as we develop the forum.
Regards Kev.
Title: Re: Hello from Basingstoke!
Post by: nevadacowboy on June 15, 2020, 06:53:25 PM
Welcome aboard mate.