Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: Scott on June 11, 2020, 01:08:22 PM

Title: Hello Everybody
Post by: Scott on June 11, 2020, 01:08:22 PM
I never knew about this site until I saw a post about it on the BBS this morning.

I was a member on the old forum, then I joined the new forum and now I have a second Rapid forum..

It's like the busses, you cant get on one, and then two show up almost together  ;)

Cheers
Scott
Title: Re: Hello Everybody
Post by: Daztilley on June 11, 2020, 01:23:15 PM
Welcome to the forum Scott - get stuck in mate 👍👍👍
Title: Re: Hello Everybody
Post by: Ca_Varminter on June 11, 2020, 01:31:22 PM
Hi Scott,
Glad you found all of here.
I hope you like what you see.
Looking Forward to your postings.

Visit Us often,
Stuart
Title: Re: Hello Everybody
Post by: KCE on June 11, 2020, 02:09:43 PM
Welcome to the forum Scott.
We hope you enjoy your stay here with us as we develop the forum.
We look forward to reading your posts on her ein time.
Regards Kev.
Title: Re: Hello Everybody
Post by: nevadacowboy on June 11, 2020, 03:30:19 PM
Welcome Scott.
Title: Re: Hello Everybody
Post by: KevG on June 11, 2020, 05:30:31 PM
Glad to see you on board the bus Scott m8
KevG
Title: Re: Hello Everybody
Post by: Scott on June 12, 2020, 10:21:46 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome folks, much appreciated

ATB
Scott
Title: Re: Hello Everybody
Post by: Replay on June 12, 2020, 10:57:23 AM
Hi Scott, welcome to to the forum buddy  8)