Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: davesims on June 07, 2020, 04:28:31 PM

Title: Hello everyone - just wanted to say hello :)
Post by: davesims on June 07, 2020, 04:28:31 PM
Hello everyone,
I have recently joined and just wanted to say hello.

Spoke to KevG a few days ago and got pointed to this forum. From what iv'e read so far I'm glad I did.

Dave
Title: Re: Hello everyone - just wanted to say hello :)
Post by: Kernal on June 07, 2020, 04:34:07 PM
Welcome to our site davesims,   :)
Title: Re: Hello everyone - just wanted to say hello :)
Post by: Ca_Varminter on June 07, 2020, 04:35:10 PM
Hi Dave,
I am glad KevG, pointed us out to you.
I hope you enjoy what you see here.
Looking Forward to your Postings.

Visit Us Often,
Stuart
Title: Re: Hello everyone - just wanted to say hello :)
Post by: KCE on June 07, 2020, 05:46:12 PM
Welcome to the forum Davesims.
We hope you enjoy your stay here with us as we develop the forum.
Look forward to your postings on here.
Enjoy the forum.
Regards Kev.
Title: Re: Hello everyone - just wanted to say hello :)
Post by: Daztilley on June 07, 2020, 05:49:43 PM
Welcome to the forum Dave 👍👍👍👍
Title: Re: Hello everyone - just wanted to say hello :)
Post by: KevG on June 07, 2020, 08:49:15 PM
Welcome dave m8.glad you made it.
KevG
Title: Re: Hello everyone - just wanted to say hello :)
Post by: hunter on June 09, 2020, 04:18:15 PM
Wellcome and enjoy great sight and guys on hear
Title: Re: Hello everyone - just wanted to say hello :)
Post by: Replay on June 09, 2020, 06:11:22 PM
Top guys on here m8, you`ll not go wrong on here, it has all the right people in one place.

  :)
Title: Re: Hello everyone - just wanted to say hello :)
Post by: nevadacowboy on June 09, 2020, 06:40:39 PM
Welcome to this fine forum.
Title: Re: Hello everyone - just wanted to say hello :)
Post by: davesims on June 17, 2020, 05:26:14 PM
Just wanted to say a big thank you to all mambers who have taken the trouble to say hello.

There is loads of great stuff on the forum and I have already been helped by some of the chaps and chapeses?? on here.

I have just purchased my first rapid, a FAC .22 cal MK2 Rapid 12 that looks in great condition.

I am now saving up for a left hand stock from custom stocks but will use the rifle "as is" until then.

Thanks again

Dave