Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: Chr1s on June 27, 2026, 03:42:58 PM

Title: New to the group - Wiltshire
Post by: Chr1s on June 27, 2026, 03:42:58 PM
Hi All.

Long time rifle shooter (CF,RF and SG) but due to some new permissions requesting a quieter and less risky approach. I have added FAC air.
Went to local RFD. Tried an FAC, seriously impresses. Asked for recommendations, Rapid 7 was in the top 3.
So here I am!
Looking forward to mixing with the RF crowd.

Thanks

Chris
Title: Re: New to the group - Wiltshire
Post by: Ca_Varminter on June 27, 2026, 04:36:47 PM
Hi Chris.
Glad you join our little group Rabid Rapid Lovers!!
I hope  you find he info you need for your rapid purchase!
If not, Just ask!!
All of Us are Here to Help!
Enjoy the Forum!

Visit us as Often as You Can,
Stuart
Title: Re: New to the group - Wiltshire
Post by: Chr1s on June 27, 2026, 04:57:03 PM
Thanks Stuart.

I think I'll be looking at some sensible modifications in the short term, assuming whatever I purchase doesn't have them already.

As I'm not looking for pushing distances, I have other rifles for that. Accurate and as quiet as possible is my priority.

I look forward to finding solutions that will help me achieve that!

:)
Title: Re: New to the group - Wiltshire
Post by: Rapid7Nick on June 27, 2026, 08:43:48 PM
Hi Chris and welcome to the forum
Title: Re: New to the group - Wiltshire
Post by: DB.20 on June 27, 2026, 10:12:56 PM
Hello Chris and welcome to the forum.