Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: woogie_man on June 07, 2026, 12:47:03 AM

Title: Hello from the great white north of ND
Post by: woogie_man on June 07, 2026, 12:47:03 AM
Figured I had been stalking around on the forums here for a while, that it was about time I actually signed up and said hello.

As the title says, I am from North Dakota over here in the US.  Being as it gets extremely cold here for half the year I get a ton of time to tinker and plink.  Ever since I could remember I have liked the look of the Theoben line of rifles.  But being here in the states they were hard to get and typically expensive.  I did spend quite a bit of time on another forum where a member there used to make custom rapids called Dawsons.  I LONGED for one of these rifles for many years, and I was actually able to talk a previous owner out of one.  So I have Dawson #0005 a custom made 25 caliber Rapid.

Along with that I have acquired a Rapid MK2, an MFR as well an one of the newer RAW HM1000x.  Calibers range from .177 to .25 and with speeds from the humble 12ftlb to over 60ftlb with the HM1000x.

So I will stop ranting and work on getting some pictures of the rifles.

Thanks for having me fellows!

Chris
Title: Re: Hello from the great white north of ND
Post by: Ca_Varminter on June 07, 2026, 06:02:00 AM
Hey woogie_man,

This is Stuart aka Ca_Varminter...
I admin this site of Great Rapid Lovers, with a very dedicated Staff!
You and Your Dawson are Welcome Here..... it will fit in nicely with my Titanium Rapid..
I  hope you enjoy the forum!

Visit Us as Often as You Can!

Stuart
Title: Re: Hello from the great white north of ND
Post by: Brooksy on June 07, 2026, 12:55:39 PM
Welcome to our little club. 😁
Title: Re: Hello from the great white north of ND
Post by: woogie_man on June 07, 2026, 05:54:58 PM
Thanks guys,

Yeah I have been pestering you Stuart about some custom parts.    lol


I know I know that the camera on my phone isn't all that good anymore.  I am working on a new one, but the pictures still come through.

20260607_123734[1].jpg20260607_123741[1].jpg20260607_123744[1].jpg20260607_123749[1].jpg20260607_123759[1].jpg
Title: Re: Hello from the great white north of ND
Post by: Ca_Varminter on June 07, 2026, 06:12:39 PM
Like I say Fuzzy or 8K-HD...
All of Us here love Rapid Porn!! In Any Quality!!
Just Bring On!!

Take Care, Chris!

Atb, Stuart
Title: Re: Hello from the great white north of ND
Post by: DB.20 on June 07, 2026, 08:58:39 PM
Hello and welcome woogie_man. A great collection of rifles you have there!
Title: Re: Hello from the great white north of ND
Post by: nevadacowboy on June 08, 2026, 06:13:54 AM
Welcome aboard buddy.
Title: Re: Hello from the great white north of ND
Post by: Keiron on June 22, 2026, 08:42:48 AM
Welcome to the forum mate