Theoben Rapid Forum

Theoben General Chat Area => Theoben Rapid Discussion => Topic started by: alan1 on February 13, 2026, 04:19:40 PM

Title: Drop down menu
Post by: alan1 on February 13, 2026, 04:19:40 PM
Hi what's happened to the drop down menu at the beginning with the pelit calculator on thanks
Title: Re: Drop down menu
Post by: Ca_Varminter on February 13, 2026, 05:48:15 PM
Kernal has been working on the Forum's front page and other tidbits...
I am sure he will see this a correct it.....
If not, I will poke with a Sharp Stick!!

Stuart
Title: Re: Drop down menu
Post by: Kernal on February 13, 2026, 06:40:37 PM
Quote from: Ca_Varminter on February 13, 2026, 05:48:15 PMKernal has been working on the Forum's front page and other tidbits...
I am sure he will see this a correct it.....
If not, I will poke with a Sharp Stick!!

Stuart

I didn't think anyone wanted this page anymore as it never got talked about on any posts as a useful page so i just let it go, You could ask Lurk if he could link that page to the hamburger menu, As for the drop down menu that`s gone now as we have moved on with upgrading the site so it`s future ready!
Title: Re: Drop down menu
Post by: Kernal on February 13, 2026, 07:06:20 PM
So I've just checked and both are still active in Articles as listed below!

Airgun Pellet Chart

Pellet test

If Lurk could add them to the Hamburger menu that would solve the problem.
Title: Re: Drop down menu
Post by: Kernal on February 13, 2026, 07:35:11 PM
So is this a request to get those pages back, If so I've been in them pages and recoded them for the hamburger menu if Lurk can add them too it!
Title: Re: Drop down menu
Post by: lurk on February 13, 2026, 08:51:29 PM
Why do you need to recode them for the HB menu? just curious.
Title: Re: Drop down menu
Post by: Kernal on February 14, 2026, 06:28:46 AM
Quote from: lurk on February 13, 2026, 08:51:29 PMWhy do you need to recode them for the HB menu? just curious.

Just removing the drop down menu code that was embedded in it, plus I forgot to add the new top rapid forum code banner code to the top of the pages.

I'll do that asap
Title: Re: Drop down menu
Post by: alan1 on February 14, 2026, 11:05:48 AM
Ok thanks I've just got one of the cheep cronos witch reads in mps and does not give flbs but I've found there's programs on the web if
You Google it thanks again
Title: Re: Drop down menu
Post by: lurk on February 14, 2026, 02:23:22 PM
Quote from: Kernal on February 14, 2026, 06:28:46 AM
Quote from: lurk on February 13, 2026, 08:51:29 PMWhy do you need to recode them for the HB menu? just curious.

Just removing the drop down menu code that was embedded in it, plus I forgot to add the new top rapid forum code banner code to the top of the pages.

I'll do that asap

I have no clue what you're saying, because the pages mentioned above don't need a banner code as it's on every page of the site by default.  I just dumped both the Airgun Pellet Chart and Pellet test code into one page and added it to a tab called "Tools". That will automatically be added to the HB menu.

Please tidy up to your requirements. 
Title: Re: Drop down menu
Post by: Kernal on February 14, 2026, 05:21:47 PM
Yup i guess that works too Lurk  ;)

But what i was on about placing at the top of that page was this!

Title: Re: Drop down menu
Post by: angrybear on February 14, 2026, 05:32:06 PM
I never even knew it was there :o but now spotted "tools" in the menu.
Title: Re: Drop down menu
Post by: Kernal on February 14, 2026, 05:37:12 PM
Ok Lurk I've just popped in and unlocked that page and from what i can see some coding error`s on the pages now you put both pages together it`s creating different fonts when drifting from page to page on the forum,.... I'll correct that asap,. But i have to drift through the code at some point,....But tonight Valentine`s day and mi new chick wants well you know LMAO...  :-*

I know what the problem is now it`s when i change the font`s in the code that display`s the text on our screens,....It`s conflicting with SMF!

If you click on Downloads and then Click on Tools you`ll see the change happen in fonts,....I`ll fix that soon as i can.


Do hope all is well Lurkster!




Title: Re: Drop down menu
Post by: Kernal on February 14, 2026, 05:52:19 PM
Ok Lurk i change the code somewhat but i don`t have much time tonight to correct the other problems it has...I`ll do that as soon as i can.

Cheers Lurk your a star!

 :)
Title: Re: Drop down menu
Post by: Kernal on February 14, 2026, 05:58:19 PM
Quote from: Kernal on February 14, 2026, 05:52:19 PMOk Lurk i change the code somewhat but i don`t have much time tonight to correct the other problems it has...I`ll do that as soon as i can.

Cheers Lurk your a star!

 :)

Fixed it like a quick fit fix so all is working now...you can`t get better that a quick fix fitter LMAO....Code altered and fix the problem so yeah....

Anyway hope all is well Lurk....You got any valentine's cards today Lurk come on tell us all did you then!

I got just one me....LMAO.

Title: Re: Drop down menu
Post by: lurk on February 14, 2026, 09:07:01 PM
Quote from: Kernal on February 14, 2026, 05:37:12 PMOk Lurk I've just popped in and unlocked that page and from what i can see some coding error`s on the pages now you put both pages together it`s creating different fonts when drifting from page to page on the forum,.... I'll correct that asap,. But i have to drift through the code at some point,....But tonight Valentine`s day and mi new chick wants well you know LMAO...  :-*

I know what the problem is now it`s when i change the font`s in the code that display`s the text on our screens,....It`s conflicting with SMF!

If you click on Downloads and then Click on Tools you`ll see the change happen in fonts,....I`ll fix that soon as i can.


Do hope all is well Lurkster!


Yep.  I just locked it again.  ;)

Conflicting code doesn't surprise me tbh.  I didn't do much other than just dump your code into one page and add the menu link, hence why I said adjust to taste.  ;)

Title: Re: Drop down menu
Post by: lurk on February 15, 2026, 10:02:27 AM
Quote from: angrybear on February 14, 2026, 05:32:06 PMI never even knew it was there :o but now spotted "tools" in the menu.


I only added it yesterday hence why you didn't see it.  ;)  "Tools" might not be the best name for tab, but I wanted to keep it short so the menus don't double up on your average laptop screen etc.
Title: Re: Drop down menu
Post by: lurk on February 15, 2026, 10:08:20 AM
Quote from: Kernal on February 14, 2026, 05:21:47 PMYup i guess that works too Lurk  ;)

But what i was on about placing at the top of that page was this!



+ that orrible scrolling text thing.  ;D 
Title: Re: Drop down menu
Post by: angrybear on February 15, 2026, 12:49:47 PM
Some of the weights in that pellet list are well off, H&N FTT .20 are not 15.1gn  ???
Title: Re: Drop down menu
Post by: lurk on February 15, 2026, 01:17:09 PM
Quote from: angrybear on February 15, 2026, 12:49:47 PMSome of the weights in that pellet list are well off, H&N FTT .20 are not 15.1gn  ???

Ok, that's Kernal department as it's his code. All I did was move it and link to it. I'm sure he'll respond soon.
Title: Re: Drop down menu
Post by: Kernal on February 15, 2026, 07:52:35 PM
Liking the lock code option Lurk very nice!  ;)
Title: Re: Drop down menu
Post by: Kernal on February 15, 2026, 07:59:37 PM
Quote from: lurk on February 15, 2026, 10:08:20 AM
Quote from: Kernal on February 14, 2026, 05:21:47 PMYup i guess that works too Lurk  ;)

But what i was on about placing at the top of that page was this!



I revolve around the 1980`s remember Lurkster and them scroller`s ruled the skool in my days.

+ that orrible scrolling text thing.  ;D