Theoben Rapid Forum

Theoben General Chat Area => Theoben Rapid Discussion => Topic started by: The commercial on February 01, 2026, 07:52:53 PM

Title: New gun
Post by: The commercial on February 01, 2026, 07:52:53 PM
Picked this up the weekend after months of trying to convince myself I dont have the time in my life for an air rifle again. Well I have two months until the bass season starts again and thought what the hell. .22 mfr
Title: Re: New gun
Post by: Brooksy on February 01, 2026, 08:02:22 PM
Very nice indeed. Enjoy using it.
Title: Re: New gun
Post by: The commercial on February 01, 2026, 09:27:28 PM
Quote from: Brooksy on February 01, 2026, 08:02:22 PMVery nice indeed. Enjoy using it.
thank you
Title: Re: New gun
Post by: Walk on March 21, 2026, 06:01:43 PM
Looks Awesome fella  :)  ;)
Title: Re: New gun
Post by: Ca_Varminter on March 21, 2026, 06:27:22 PM
Sexy Thumbhole Stock She is Wearing!!!
 ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

Very Nice kit you have there!
Enjoy and Shoot Straight!!

Stuart
Title: Re: New gun
Post by: angrybear on March 21, 2026, 08:45:31 PM
Is that FAC or just fitted with the shroud extension ? Looks way too long for a std sub 12.
I know Crackshot at Heathfield had one FAC.
Title: Re: New gun
Post by: Bigh843 on April 29, 2026, 09:09:35 PM
Well i finally sorted my new build out ready to test it, kev G did an awesome job on it. Now to see what it groups like, new lw barrel it should be good.
Title: Re: New gun
Post by: Tacker on August 09, 2026, 10:02:18 AM
Anybody know what stock this is above
Title: Re: New gun
Post by: rellum on August 09, 2026, 09:23:36 PM
Absolutely beautiful rifle that stock is gorgeous enjoy 👍👍
Title: Re: New gun
Post by: Kernal on August 10, 2026, 03:37:08 PM
See,

Why didn't my stock look like this when I ordered mine? Great-looking stock on your gun , the commercial, but when mine arrived, it looked quite different—and left me scarred for life in front of my friends and forum members! They all still remember my stock, which became known as the "cock stock"! 😂

All a bit of fun, even though I was scared for life, lol! 😂 At the time, it really mattered, but looking back, it doesn't seem to matter that much now. I think as you get older, you realise that the things that seemed so important back then often don't matter nearly as much today.
Title: Re: New gun
Post by: Ca_Varminter on August 10, 2026, 04:18:52 PM
Quote from: Kernal on August 10, 2026, 03:37:08 PMSee,

Why didn't my stock look like this when I ordered mine? Great-looking stock on your gun , the commercial, but when mine arrived, it looked quite different—and left me scarred for life in front of my friends and forum members! They all still remember my stock, which became known as the "cock stock"! 😂

All a bit of fun, even though I was scared for life, lol! 😂 At the time, it really mattered, but looking back, it doesn't seem to matter that much now. I think as you get older, you realise that the things that seemed so important back then often don't matter nearly as much today.
Kernal....

Are talking about your "Keeping my Hands Busy Stock?"
(https://photos.imageevent.com/scl_electronics/gun/misc/websize/knob%20stock.jpg)

 ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)
Stuart