Theoben Rapid Forum
Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: Treemonkey on December 21, 2025, 01:22:04 PM
Hi all. I first got my Rapid mk2 second hand around 20 years ago. Still shoots fantastic and the mk4 trigger is the best out there.
I like a tinker but I am no machinist. I have called on KevG a few times and he recently sorted out the reg.
Look forward to learning more.
Welcome aboard Treemonkey hope you learn everything you need to know about your rapid on here.
Great to have you onboard m8,
:)
Thanks Kernal
Hi Treemonkey,
I agree the MK4 is the best Sporting Trigger...
It has been copied Many times!!!!
Hope you enjoy the site... Take your time and soak all the Information in...
Looking forward to your post and photo of your Rapid!!!
Visit Us Often as You Can!
Stuart
MK4 trigger - noted!
Haven't got out the newbie section and I'm learning plenty already.
Nice to see another Wiltshire member too!
Hello and welcome to the forum,
Hello Treemonkey and welcome to the forum.