Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: AndyCM on November 09, 2025, 12:44:18 PM

Title: Hello
Post by: AndyCM on November 09, 2025, 12:44:18 PM
Hello All,

I'm an all rounder, been at it 40+ years and still like nothing more than sitting in the corner of a field or creeping around the woods.

Still can't beat a few scaly tails or tree rats, with the air rifles.

Unfortunately I've just sprung a leak on my .22 Rapid, so will post elsewhere regarding getting that sorted !.

Cheers
AndyCM



Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Ca_Varminter on November 09, 2025, 03:10:34 PM
Hi AndyCM
Welcome to Rapid Forum..
Sorry to hear you have sick Rapid...
We are here to help...
But if it serious, we do have the Rapid Doctor, KevG!!
You will be in Good Hands.
Hope you enjoy the Site
Good Luck.
Visit Us as Often as You Can.
Stuart
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: AndyCM on November 09, 2025, 03:43:23 PM
Quote from: Ca_Varminter on November 09, 2025, 03:10:34 PMHi AndyCM
Welcome to Rapid Forum..
Sorry to hear you have sick Rapid...
We are here to help...
But if it serious, we do have the Rapid Doctor, KevG!!
You will be in Good Hands.
Hope you enjoy the Site
Good Luck.
Visit Us as Often as You Can.
Stuart


Hi Stuart,

Thank you.

Yes, Kev has given me top service in the past, not for my Rapids but a few Drone Pro hiccups ! How long ago was that, 15-20 years ago I guess.

Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Kernal on November 15, 2025, 04:13:07 PM
Quote from: AndyCM on November 09, 2025, 12:44:18 PMHello All,

I'm an all rounder, been at it 40+ years and still like nothing more than sitting in the corner of a field or creeping around the woods.

Still can't beat a few scaly tails or tree rats, with the air rifles.

Unfortunately I've just sprung a leak on my .22 Rapid, so will post elsewhere regarding getting that sorted !.

Cheers
AndyCM





I`m sure your in the right place to sort that rapid out Andy  ;)