Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: NightOwl on April 18, 2025, 08:28:02 AM

Title: Back from a long absence and a big thank you to KevG
Post by: NightOwl on April 18, 2025, 08:28:02 AM
Hello to everyone on the forum.

Hi my name is Peter (NightOwl) and new to this forum after a long absence from shooting.
Circumstances have allowed me to return to my love of airgun's. It's been too long.
Firstly I want to give a big thanks to KevG, who has we speak is servicing and modifying my Rapid Mk1. Can't wait to get it back to see the difference after Kev's done his magic to it. I was a member of the long gone 'Rapid7OwnersClub' back in the day and I've kept my old forum username to use here. Although I wasn't a prolific poster and kept myself pretty low key, it was good to share airgun related banter with like minded people. I'm mainly into hunting with my Rapid7 .22 and enjoy the few targets in my back garden. I have another gun, a Daystate Huntsman Classic .177, but to be honest It was the Rapid I preferred to shoot out of the two. I still have a Tasco 3-9x50AG scope on there. I does me fine.
I'll cut it short for now as it's only an introduction and I hope to speak with you all soon.
Title: Re: Back from a long absence and a big thank you to KevG
Post by: Ca_Varminter on April 18, 2025, 02:49:02 PM
Hi Peter,
Welcome The Rapid Forum!
Well it nice to hear you are getting back into the Sport!
Also glad to hear your MKI is in good hands, with KevG.
Post a few pics when you get back.. We all love Rapid Porn!!
Enjoy the Forum..Looking forward to reading your postings

Visit Us as Often as You Can
Stuart
Title: Re: Back from a long absence and a big thank you to KevG
Post by: NightOwl on April 18, 2025, 03:28:57 PM
Quote from: Ca_Varminter on April 18, 2025, 02:49:02 PMHi Peter,
Welcome The Rapid Forum!
Well it nice to hear you are getting back into the Sport!
Also glad to hear your MKI is in good hands, with KevG.
Post a few pics when you get back.. We all love Rapid Porn!!
Enjoy the Forum..Looking forward to reading your postings

Visit Us as Often as You Can
Stuart

Thanks Stuart, can't wait to have it back from KevG. It's no fancy Rapid but I'll put a couple of photos up I'm sure.
Title: Re: Back from a long absence and a big thank you to KevG
Post by: KevG on April 18, 2025, 05:56:51 PM
welcome pete,glad you made it back to the fold.
kevG
Title: Re: Back from a long absence and a big thank you to KevG
Post by: P barrett on April 25, 2025, 05:48:30 PM
Hi Pete welcome to the forum ATB Jazz 😁
Title: Re: Back from a long absence and a big thank you to KevG
Post by: Keiron on September 15, 2025, 05:14:52 PM
Welcome to the family mate