I'm a new member (Brentwood - Essex) with an old gun - Theoben - TTR2 in 0.22 calibre.
Retired lecturer in technology & engineering - I'm looking forward to some "me" time with the beastie!
Welcome to the Rapid Forum.
Nice to See a Fellow Engineer joining Up!
Hope you like what you see here.
A lot of Great Rapid lovers here, with a resident Rapid doctor on staff..KevG
Looking forward to reading your posts...
When you get a chance, post a few pics of your beastie... We love Rapid Pron!
Visit Us as Often as You Can.
Stuart
Yeah welcome to the forum MartinTTR2 hope you enjoy it here lots of information on here for your Rapid.
8)
Welcome to the forum Martin. Plenty of Rapid info and banter on here!
Quote from: DAVYW1 on April 10, 2025, 05:14:26 PMWelcome to the forum Martin. Plenty of Rapid info and banter on here!
Davy :)
Sry also Martin welcome ....other forum merge going on here sry
Cheers Guys,
Ad the handle says - a TTR2. They do seem rare!
Mine is currently spread across the bench with various parts soaking in methanol for a deep clean.
As soon as I can find time. I;; put it back together and see how it performs. It used to be spot-on
You never can get it Clean enough...
Here's what I use to scrub my parts....
(https://photos.imageevent.com/scl_electronics/misc/mages/websize/BR-2800-2.jpg)
Heated UltraSonic Cleaner...
Stuart
Hi Martin welcome to the forum,ATB Jazz 😁
Quote from: skagitmonster on April 10, 2025, 06:50:04 PMQuote from: DAVYW1 on April 10, 2025, 05:14:26 PMWelcome to the forum Martin. Plenty of Rapid info and banter on here!
Davy :)
Sry also Martin welcome ....other forum merge going on here sry
Hi mate. I do visit this forum too. Good to see you on here too.
Quote from: P barrett on April 11, 2025, 07:03:04 AMHi Martin welcome to the forum,ATB Jazz 😁
Likewise you too Jazz! ;)
The engineering can be a curse sometimes... I find myself fiddling with the moderator, regulator and valves etc.
I like to read KevG's advice and comments.
Cheers Kernal,
Reminds me of my early programming days.
Lots to read and learn here.
The banter is very important :)
Welcome aboard buddy.
Quote from: Ca_Varminter on April 10, 2025, 11:38:50 PMYou never can get it Clean enough...
Here's what I use to scrub my parts....
(https://photos.imageevent.com/scl_electronics/misc/mages/websize/BR-2800-2.jpg)
Heated UltraSonic Cleaner...
Stuart
I use shower gel ....
Hi Martin, new here myself. At least your not the newest member ;D
Welcome to the family mate