Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: blackandwhite on April 01, 2025, 05:11:02 PM

Title: Good evening
Post by: blackandwhite on April 01, 2025, 05:11:02 PM
Thanks for letting me in.
I registered some days now and have been too busy reading.
Relatively new to Theobens but not to airgunning, I have an S-type .22FAC for 3 years now which I love.
And because 1 Theoben is not enough, Santa brought me an MFR .22FAC which will become a project for the upcoming months, due to the problems I found it has.
ATB
Georgios


Title: Re: Good evening
Post by: Ca_Varminter on April 01, 2025, 05:36:00 PM
Hi Georgios

Welcome to The Rapid Forum.
Well you have discovered what Many of Us have...Long Ago..
Once Bitten by the Rapiditus Bug...There is only one known cure...
Keep buying Rapids when the opportunity presents itself!!
Anyway I hope you enjoy our site...I look forward to you joining in on the fun!
BTW...Don't forget to post a few photos of your Rapids... We all luv Rapid Porn!!

Visit Us as Often as You Can
Stuart
Title: Re: Good evening
Post by: P barrett on April 01, 2025, 05:48:11 PM
Hi mate welcome to the forum , the old rapid is a great platform for fac and twelve foot pounds best of luck mate ATB Jazz 😁
Title: Re: Good evening
Post by: blackandwhite on April 01, 2025, 06:24:21 PM
Thanks for your welcoming words Stuart and Jazz. Pics to come.
Title: Re: Good evening
Post by: blackandwhite on April 02, 2025, 05:51:41 PM
Here you are. Nothing that you havent seen before.
S is as accurate as a Theoben can be, MFR is in bits right now
In the following days I will ask for guidance for the problems I found on it.
Title: Re: Good evening
Post by: Dave74 on April 03, 2025, 04:20:01 PM
Hi mate,
Dave from broch electric meter remember, if you need any help with rapids you know where to get me.
Title: Re: Good evening
Post by: blackandwhite on April 03, 2025, 05:47:37 PM
Hi Dave

Nice to see you in here.
Thanks for your kind offer.
Yes, I think I will need you with that MFR.
Will message you on the weekend.
Title: Re: Good evening
Post by: nevadacowboy on April 06, 2025, 12:54:38 PM
Welcome aboard buddy 
Title: Re: Good evening
Post by: NightOwl on April 18, 2025, 08:31:47 AM
Hi and welcome. New here myself.
Title: Re: Good evening
Post by: Keiron on September 15, 2025, 05:15:50 PM
Welcome to the family mate