Theoben Rapid Forum
Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: daveboy on September 26, 2024, 04:09:44 PM
Hi everybody my name is Dave and I live just outside Pontefract.
I have a Rapid MFR that I had serviced by KEVG.
Hi daveboy,
Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum.
Well since you Know KevG and the Zombie Rabid Fox..He has hanging on the Wall....
You know what this Forum is all about... to Keep that Rapid Shooting!
When you get a chance you need to post a few Photos of your MFR.
We Love Rapid Porn1
Looking forward to you future Posts.
Visit Us as Often as You Can
Stuart
Quote from: daveboy on September 26, 2024, 04:09:44 PMHi everybody my name is Dave and I live just outside Pontefract.
I have a Rapid MFR that I had serviced by KEVG.
Welcome aboard M8 hope you like what you see.
:)
Hi Dave
Welcome fellow MFR owner :)
Cheers
Brian 8)
Hi Dave welcome to forum ATB jazz 😁
Welcome to the forum Dave.
Hi Dave
Hi Dave
Welcome to the family mate