Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: Andycoup on May 31, 2020, 10:57:06 PM

Title: Hi Folks
Post by: Andycoup on May 31, 2020, 10:57:06 PM
Hi all, joined earlier, just thought I'd say alright.

I was on the old r7oc forum before it died, and am on the new one and the bbs with this username.

I have 2 rapids, a mk2, with kevg valve and reg and an S-type which is, as far as I know, standard, apart from an AWT silencer.

I tend to be more of a reader than a poster, but will get involved if I can help.

Have fun lads, and stay safe.

Andy.
Title: Re: Hi Folks
Post by: Kernal on May 31, 2020, 11:01:17 PM
Let me send you a warm welcome to the board Andycoup.  :)
Title: Re: Hi Folks
Post by: KCE on May 31, 2020, 11:28:00 PM
Welcome to the forum Andy.

We hope you enjoy your stay with us here while the forum grows.
We look forward to any postings you list.
Enjoy the forum.

Regards KCE.
Title: Re: Hi Folks
Post by: KevG on May 31, 2020, 11:30:47 PM
Welcome andy.hope you enjoy the forum.
KevG
Title: Re: Hi Folks
Post by: Ca_Varminter on June 01, 2020, 12:36:50 AM
Hi Andy,

Glad you found all Us here..
I look forward to You Postings

Have Fun,
Stuart

Title: Re: Hi Folks
Post by: Daztilley on June 01, 2020, 04:03:19 AM
Welcome to the forum Andy 👍👍👍
Good to see you on here mate
Title: Re: Hi Folks
Post by: nevadacowboy on June 01, 2020, 07:07:47 AM
Welcome aboard mate