Theoben Rapid Forum
Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: bob4026 on June 11, 2024, 06:46:20 PM
Hi everyone,
Been around before in another life, owned a few Rapids over the years, always find my way back to them.
Just picking up another in .22 FAC very soon, so I thought i'd poke my head in here and pick up some valuable info and help.
Long time member of the AGF (same username) and i have years worth of experience with air rifles and shooting.
atb
Bob
Hi Bob,
Nice to hear your are getting back into the Game!!
Looking forward to your posting about your new FAC Rapid...
You should recognize a few of the old timers on here!!
Hope you enjoy the site!
Visit Us as Often as You Can
Stuart
Welcome back to the rapids mate ,I have a wolverine I use at home 12 ftp .but my go to gun three times a week is my fac rapid ATB jazz 😁
We are a happy team and always happy to help out best we can Bob,
8)
Welcome to the family mate