Theoben Rapid Forum
Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: Critch8927 on April 09, 2024, 04:08:28 PM
Hi and thanks for letting me join. I have a Rapid MFR .177 (Ser: 013945) which I've owned for many years but hardly used except for occasional garden target shooting. Had to stop because it scared the kids when they were little! The rifle stopped working anyway due to leaking seals and it was put away in the spare room where it has been stored unused for at least 8 years. Came across it today during a clear-out and its in perfect condition, looks brand new in fact, so I'd like to get it working again. Can anyone help with this? If someone in the north of England has the spares and tools etc. I'd be happy to come round and watch/learn or help while the work is done.
Welcome Aboard to the Rapid Forum.
Everyone here are willing to help you and your MFR...
We also have KevG the Rapid Doctor...And Dr Bob the Rapid Parts Man...
All us here will help you get that MFR back to Shooting Form!
Looking Forward to reading about the shooting adventures with your MFR.
Visit Us as Often as You Can..
Stuart
Hi mate welcome to the forum ATB jazz 😁
Welcome aboard buddy. KevG Is the man to fix your rapid.