Theoben Rapid Forum
Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: m1chaelw on March 03, 2024, 11:01:36 AM
Morning everyone
New member here from Huddersfield , have shot all types of shooting for the last 20 odd years.
Looking to get a HM1000X in the next month , already bought a Saber stock for it. Once I get it I will most likely make some parts for it which I will post up.
All the best
Mike
Hi Mike,
Welcome to the Rapid Forum...
We have a great crew keeping this placing working..
Also a great collection of Members. That run the full spectrum of knowledge about the Rapids
Hope you like what you see and decide to stick around.
Looking forward to hearing about your HM1000x build
Visit Us as Often as You Can
Hi mate welcome to the forum ATB jazz 😁
Welcome to the forum mate.
welcome to the forum Mike
kevG
Welcome aboard buddy.