Theoben Rapid Forum

Theoben General Chat Area => Theoben Gas-Ram Rifles => Topic started by: etiam viviens on April 16, 2023, 09:14:21 AM

Title: Theoben hw90TB
Post by: etiam viviens on April 16, 2023, 09:14:21 AM
I have an older hw90 with no markings an the original barrel I replaced with an .25.
The original barrel had an theoben silencer so I should have kept it.

It came with an scope and after 8 years I took it off and was surprised to see slots instead of holes.

I was told it could be an 90TB build by Theoben, was wondering if there is any throught about this.
Title: Re: Theoben hw90TB
Post by: Joonoz on April 27, 2023, 09:02:03 AM
Quote from: etiam viviens on April 16, 2023, 09:14:21 AMI have an older hw90 with no markings an the original barrel I replaced with an .25.
The original barrel had an theoben silencer so I should have kept it.

It came with an scope and after 8 years I took it off and was surprised to see slots instead of holes.

I was told it could be an 90TB build by Theoben, was wondering if there is any throught about this.
Theres a  lesson for you, always keep the original parts when replacing  :-X

Whatever it was, its not going to be worth any more than a standard HW90 now.  :(

Title: Re: Theoben hw90TB
Post by: etiam viviens on April 27, 2023, 04:04:57 PM
It was one off the first build hw90 of Weihrauch so nothing to do with theoben.

It was a lesson butt would still have sold it, no use for a .177 in a gasram like the hw90.