Theoben Rapid Forum
Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: The Robin on May 29, 2020, 12:06:25 PM
Hi all
I'm a self confessed rapid fan boy 8)
Hi Robin.
Welcome to our new forum.
We hope you enjoy your stay here with us and please feel free to get involved with any postings.
Enjoy the forum.
Welcome Robin
Hi Simon,
Glad you could make it.
As a fellow Admin/Moderator of a very successful airgun site i am sure your input will be very valuable here.
Good to have you on board.
Regards,
Rhys
Thanks for the welcome guys
Also Rhys, again thanks but I'm sure you guys will do a cracking job on here (you know where I am if you need anything though). ;)
Long live the rapid
Welcome mate - great to have you on here 👍👍👍
Hi Robin,
Glad you found all of here
Looking forward for your postings
Stuart
Welcome Simon m8.
KevG
Hi Daz yes I've landed thanks
hi Stuart and Kev - the MFR reg you made me earlier this year is in full use now and running sweet 8)
Quote from: The Robin on May 29, 2020, 04:09:58 PM
Hi Daz yes I've landed thanks
hi Stuart and Kev - the MFR reg you made me earlier this year is in full use now and running sweet 8)
Must have got lucky m8.😁
KevG
Quote from: KevG on May 29, 2020, 04:17:29 PM
Quote from: The Robin on May 29, 2020, 04:09:58 PM
Hi Daz yes I've landed thanks
hi Stuart and Kev - the MFR reg you made me earlier this year is in full use now and running sweet 8)
Must have got lucky m8.😁
KevG
Ha ha I like it but it was never in doubt when it was coming off you ;)
Welcome si great to hear from you again we'll have to have a catch up when lockdown is over at mine or the club