Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: tigermackay on January 21, 2023, 12:33:07 PM

Title: Newbie saying hello
Post by: tigermackay on January 21, 2023, 12:33:07 PM
Thanks for the add mods and hello to all.  At the age of 52 I have just bought my first Rapid - a Mk1 in.22 online and should collect it in the next few weeks.  Springer man forever but recently got an HW100 and have now been bullied  ;) by others into getting my first Rapid!  I have not got a clue so please bear with me as I stumble through the knowledge field of the Rapid world!

Here's what I'll be collecting - any thoughts/advice appreciated!
Title: Re: Newbie saying hello
Post by: Ca_Varminter on January 21, 2023, 03:38:13 PM
Hi tigermackay,

Welcome to the Rapid Forum and the Wonderful World of Rapids!!!
When you collect her and give a few shots.... I love to hear how was it.....
Also of you need to post a few photos of that "New to You" Rapid.
Looking forward to read your posts about her!
Have Fun.
Visit Us as Often as You Can

Stuart
Title: Re: Newbie saying hello
Post by: Budder on January 21, 2023, 03:38:30 PM
Welcome to the forum/nut house. Plenty of experts on here will help you out with whatever you may need.
Title: Re: Newbie saying hello
Post by: nevadacowboy on January 21, 2023, 03:50:39 PM
Welcome aboard buddy. Beware of rapiditis, one is never enough.
Title: Re: Newbie saying hello
Post by: tigermackay on January 21, 2023, 04:13:01 PM
Thanks gents, can't wait!
Title: Re: Newbie saying hello
Post by: RAPIDFIRE on January 22, 2023, 08:04:20 AM
Welcome
Atb
Steve
Title: Re: Newbie saying hello
Post by: KevG on January 22, 2023, 09:17:58 AM
welcome to the forum ,sure you will find it useful m8.
KevG
Title: Re: Newbie saying hello
Post by: tigermackay on January 22, 2023, 12:29:21 PM
Thanks Steve, thanks Kev👍🏼

From the pic, does it look like a Mark 1 stock? I've read that the original Mk1 stock was flat fronted.

Cheers
Title: Re: Newbie saying hello
Post by: Daztilley on January 23, 2023, 09:54:41 AM
Welcome to the forum 👍