Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: nemo1966 on September 12, 2022, 12:35:57 PM

Title: New member
Post by: nemo1966 on September 12, 2022, 12:35:57 PM
Hi everyone, I'm a long time Rapid owner/fan, I used to be on the old Rapid forums "back in the day" when they split for some reason.

Good friends of Blodnob and Nutshot - I see Blodnob quite regularly.

I joined a different forum by mistake when rgc_swanseaARC asked me to join  :-\

Nice to see you all  ;)
Title: Re: New member
Post by: rgc_swanseaARC on September 12, 2022, 01:07:05 PM
Good to see you here Steve,

Always good to have a top notch engineer on board and one from the original forums.

Kind Regards,
Rhys
Title: Re: New member
Post by: Ca_Varminter on September 12, 2022, 02:24:19 PM
Hi  nemo1966,

Nice to see you found all of Rapid Lovers here...
It always better to be a little late.. Than to never showing up!
I look forward to your post, Also nice to see another Engineer joining in on the Fun
Hope you Enjoy our Site!

Visit Us as Often as You Can...

Stuart
Title: Re: New member
Post by: nevadacowboy on September 12, 2022, 05:20:31 PM
Welcome aboard buddy
Title: Re: New member
Post by: KevG on September 12, 2022, 05:30:10 PM
welcome to the forum m8, not seen blobnob in ages.is he still doing abit.
KevG
Title: Re: New member
Post by: nemo1966 on September 14, 2022, 09:03:49 AM
We are in the process of fixing his machines and also buying news ones... he'll be back on the scene in a few months  :)

I'm sure he'll be along and join this forum.

He is looking forward to it.
Title: Re: New member
Post by: Daztilley on September 14, 2022, 06:40:19 PM
Welcome to the forum mate 👍
Good to hear blod will be back soon !
Title: Re: New member
Post by: KCE on September 15, 2022, 02:22:28 AM
Hi Steve,
Welcome to the forum.
We hope you like what you see on here and look forward to reading your postings in time.
Enjoy the forum.

Regards kev