Theoben Rapid Forum
Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: Rapid47 on September 03, 2022, 09:35:17 PM
I joined the forum in 2011but couldn't get back as one of the members took ill and lost all my details so I'll have to make my way in again loved it before and hope to do the same again yours rapid47
Hi I'm sure you'll find all the information you'll need here, and a nice set of people. Md
Cheers Mickyd I'm looking forward to searching the forum again
Welcome aboard buddy.
Hi Rapid47,
Glad You came back...tried again!
Hope to you see posting soon!
Visit Us as Often as You Can!
Stuart
Hi Rapid47,
Welcome back to the forum.
We hope you like what you see on here and look forward to your postings in time.
Enjoy the forum.
Regards Kev.
welcome back to the rapid forum m8,yes that one was phils(spuddy)
KevG