Afternoon all,
Recently taken delivery of a MK rapid .20 and I'm in love with it. I've had Daystates and Weihrauchs over the years but a rapid is different in a way I can't quite put my finger on.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading a lot of the forum, tinkering on and then popping up on several threads with my tail between my legs pleading for help! ;D
Cheers!
Hi Fester,
A Big Welcome to The Rapid World...You will Quickly learn what you have been missing out on!!
Also a welcome to our Site..
We are a friendly bunch.. So don't be afraid to ask your questions about that .20 Rapid!
I am looking forward to seeing some photos of your Baby, and your posting...
Visit Us as Often as You Can,
Stuart
Hi Fester & welcome.Youre definitely in the right place if youre looking for help & advice.
HiFester.
Welcome to the forum.
Im sure you will find plenty of info and learn about your new rapid on here.
Plenty of good members on here to give advise when needed.
Enjoy the forum.
PS.check out our forum dedicated you tube channel on her eand sub for more videos.
Regards kev.
welcome fester.hope you fine the forum useful
KevG
First off welcome aboard mate. You say you have a MK Rapid is it a MK1 or MK2? My Rapid MFR .20 only shoots FTT pellets accurately, other makes group like a shotgun.
Welcome aboard buddy.
Be warned . One is never enough! ;D
I used to wonder what all the rave was about but eventually bought one. Then another ......
It goes without saying, Theoben broke new ground with Rapids.