Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: PeterNI on August 20, 2022, 10:28:21 AM

Title: Hello new here
Post by: PeterNI on August 20, 2022, 10:28:21 AM
Peter here from Northern Ireland.  Anyone else on here from NI.  Joined as I bought my FAC Mk2 when it was new.  All I've done is fill the bottle and pull the trigger for years but now I've got a bit of an issue.  How do I get to chat with the KevG fella and should I bring my up to now dependable MK2 for a visit
Thanks for having me on herpetet
Title: Re: Hello new here
Post by: nevadacowboy on August 20, 2022, 11:35:13 AM
Welcome aboard buddy. KevG is on here and has his own thread I am sure he will contact you soon.
Title: Re: Hello new here
Post by: KCE on August 20, 2022, 12:57:56 PM
Hi PeterNI,

Welcome to the forum.
We hope you like what you see on here and im sure kevG will be glad to help you when he drops in on the forum.
Enjoy the forum.

Regards kev.
Title: Re: Hello new here
Post by: Ca_Varminter on August 20, 2022, 02:21:38 PM
Hi Pete,
I am sure we can get your Sick Rapid MKII back shooting very soon.
I am sure KevG should show soon....
Well when He gets the time... a very Busy Lad...

Visit Us as Often as You Can,

Stuart
Title: Re: Hello new here
Post by: Daztilley on August 20, 2022, 03:56:10 PM
Welcome to the forum 👍
Title: Re: Hello new here
Post by: KevG on August 23, 2022, 09:01:02 PM
welcome Peter m8.was good to talk to you.
KevG