Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: Wilyfox on July 23, 2022, 08:42:31 AM

Title: New to the forum, but not to Rapids.
Post by: Wilyfox on July 23, 2022, 08:42:31 AM
Hi all, I'm Phil and found this forum after being unable to log into another forum I was a member of in the distant past.
I recognised a few familiar names so thought I'd join up.
I've not done much shooting for the last couple of years but I'm felling the buzz again and I'm getting back into it.
I currently own four rapids including an FAC .20, which is currently leaking again!! So I'll be looking for some advice on this.

Phil.
Title: Re: New to the forum, but not to Rapids.
Post by: Daztilley on July 23, 2022, 11:11:42 AM
Welcome to the forum Phil 👍
Title: Re: New to the forum, but not to Rapids.
Post by: KCE on July 23, 2022, 01:14:54 PM
Hi Wilyfox,
Welcome to the forum.
We hope you like what you see on here and look forward to reading your posts in time.
Feel free to check out our dedicated you tube channel on here and hit the sub button.
Enjoy the forum.

Regards kev.
Title: Re: New to the forum, but not to Rapids.
Post by: Ca_Varminter on July 23, 2022, 02:09:50 PM
Hello Phil,

Glad you found all of Us Rapid lovers here on the Theoben Rapid Forum.
Sad to hear you have a sick Rapid...
Make a post in the Tech area..... I am sure you were hear from KevG and others members.
We have a great group here...
Looking forward to reading your Posts

Visit Us a Often as You Can,
Stuart
Title: Re: New to the forum, but not to Rapids.
Post by: nevadacowboy on July 23, 2022, 06:03:31 PM
Welcome aboard buddy.
Title: Re: New to the forum, but not to Rapids.
Post by: Mattb on July 23, 2022, 06:05:16 PM
Welcome pal
Title: Re: New to the forum, but not to Rapids.
Post by: KevG on July 23, 2022, 09:56:10 PM
welcome to the forum Phil m8
KevG
Title: Re: New to the forum, but not to Rapids.
Post by: Wilyfox on July 24, 2022, 10:59:24 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome chaps.

Phil.