Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: Eddie on July 16, 2022, 05:37:35 PM

Title: New member
Post by: Eddie on July 16, 2022, 05:37:35 PM
 Hi to all
Title: Re: New member
Post by: angrybear on July 16, 2022, 05:43:57 PM
Evenin' & welcome to the enlightened circle.
Title: Re: New member
Post by: Ca_Varminter on July 16, 2022, 05:50:46 PM
Hi Eddie,

Glad you found all of us Rapid Lovers...
So what Rapids do you Own... or Want to Own?

We are a friendly bunch here. So don't be Shy...
Looking forward to reading you posting!!

Enjoy our Forum
Visit Us as Often as You Can

Stuart
Title: Re: New member
Post by: KevG on July 16, 2022, 06:52:28 PM
Glad you made to the forum Eddie m8
KevG
Title: Re: New member
Post by: Eddie on July 16, 2022, 07:06:19 PM
Quote from: angrybear on July 16, 2022, 05:43:57 PM
Evenin' & welcome to the enlightened circle.
[/quote   ]    hi mate we we meet again 😀
Title: Re: New member
Post by: Eddie on July 16, 2022, 07:09:14 PM
Quote from: KevG on July 16, 2022, 06:52:28 PM
Glad you made to the forum Eddie m8
KevG
Yes mate  only just to busy shooting the rifle with that nice silencer some one made me 👍🏻
Title: Re: New member
Post by: Eddie on July 16, 2022, 07:21:29 PM
Quote from: KevG on July 16, 2022, 06:52:28 PM
Glad you made to the forum Eddie m8
KevG
hi ya ,  I've recently got a rapid mk1. 25 fac   , and really love it
I've had some theoben rammer in the  past that I wish I still had  fenman sirocco 2000,
  I'm a vermin controller and was a gamekeeper for years  and big in to air rifles   love me weihrauch springers to  do alot of  deer management     as part of my job   but that's boring to me ,    sooner be out with me airguns really,       I'm a idiot when it comes  to  tech and forums  so please br with me 🤣  I'll get the hang of it!   
Title: Re: New member
Post by: jackrooz on July 16, 2022, 07:32:40 PM
nice glad.to see you made it over here also ..
Title: Re: New member
Post by: Daztilley on July 16, 2022, 07:50:29 PM
Welcome to the forum 👍
Title: Re: New member
Post by: KCE on July 16, 2022, 10:16:52 PM
Hi Eddie.
Welcome to the forum.
We hope you like what you see and look forward to reading your posts in time on here.
Enjoy the forum.

Regards kev.
Title: Re: New member
Post by: nevadacowboy on July 18, 2022, 01:13:32 PM
Welcome aboard buddy