Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: Stevep123 on July 04, 2022, 08:42:52 AM

Title: Hi
Post by: Stevep123 on July 04, 2022, 08:42:52 AM
Thought I'd introduce myself
I've just purchased a mk2 rapid with a cylinder in a TM1000 stock to use for hft.

I've had a couple of rapids before a fac mk1
And impact gsx600,I had both worked on by kevG. 

Thanks
Steve
Title: Re: Hi
Post by: nevadacowboy on July 04, 2022, 10:35:04 AM
Welcome aboard buddy
Title: Re: Hi
Post by: Ca_Varminter on July 04, 2022, 02:59:14 PM
Hi Steve,
Glad you found all of us fellow Rapid Lovers.
Hope you like what you see.
Looking forward to your posts

Have fun,
Visit Us as Often as You Can

Stuart
Title: Re: Hi
Post by: KevG on July 04, 2022, 04:05:10 PM
welcome Steve m8
KevG
Title: Re: Hi
Post by: Daztilley on July 04, 2022, 07:13:38 PM
Welcome to the forum 👍
Title: Re: Hi
Post by: jackrooz on July 04, 2022, 08:18:06 PM
welcome home..the home of rapids
Title: Re: Hi
Post by: KCE on July 05, 2022, 08:34:17 PM
Hi Stevep123.
Welcome to the forum.
We hope you like what you see on here and look forward to reading your postings in time.
Enjoy the forum.

Regards Kev.