Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: lone wolf on May 20, 2022, 08:59:13 PM

Title: Lone wolf saying hi
Post by: lone wolf on May 20, 2022, 08:59:13 PM
Hi guys

Some may know me of the AGF but to those that don't hello and tha is for the add to this platform.

Having recently acquired a mk1 rapid I thought it's best to join the one place that is ment to be for rapid owners.

This is my second rapid, I shouldn't have sold my first one so I plan on keeping this one.

So far I have spoken to big Al, top guy, and Dr Bob who I have bought some bits off, again top guy

Anyway, looking forward to learning and joining in with all things rapid
Title: Re: Lone wolf saying hi
Post by: Ca_Varminter on May 20, 2022, 11:20:04 PM
Hi  lone wolf,

Glad you found all of Here on the Theoben Rapid Forum.
Hope you like what you see and decide to join in on the fun...
Looking forward to your post about your Rapid...
Yes Dr bob is a keeper!! helps many with all the Bits he makes.
Enjoy.
Visit Us as Often as You Can!

Stuart
Title: Re: Lone wolf saying hi
Post by: KevG on May 21, 2022, 09:46:09 AM
welcome to the forum m8.
KevG
Title: Re: Lone wolf saying hi
Post by: jackrooz on May 21, 2022, 09:55:19 AM
welcome aboard
Title: Re: Lone wolf saying hi
Post by: Billgatese30 on May 21, 2022, 02:35:17 PM
Welcome to the board
Title: Re: Lone wolf saying hi
Post by: lone wolf on May 21, 2022, 03:59:57 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys it's much appreciated 8)
Title: Re: Lone wolf saying hi
Post by: giacomo50 on May 21, 2022, 04:18:22 PM
BENVENUTO!,
greetings from Italy.