Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: Billgatese30 on May 15, 2022, 09:34:30 PM

Title: Hey
Post by: Billgatese30 on May 15, 2022, 09:34:30 PM
Hi all

I'm Chris, floated around various shooting forums (serial lurker) for years but always kept the same username or a variant thereof. Shot everything from .303 & 7.62x54r to .177.

Hope to enjoy the board now I'm allowed in :)
Title: Re: Hey
Post by: Ca_Varminter on May 15, 2022, 10:04:30 PM
Hi Chris,

Glad you found all of Us here.....
I also hope you like what you find here...
So when you get a chance, what Rapid(s) do you Shoot??

Enjoy, Visit Us as Often as You Can...
Stuart
Title: Re: Hey
Post by: nevadacowboy on May 16, 2022, 09:45:38 AM
Welcome aboard buddy.
Title: Re: Hey
Post by: KevG on May 17, 2022, 07:44:10 PM
welcome chris,hope you find the forum useful
KevG
Title: Re: Hey
Post by: KCE on May 17, 2022, 10:23:07 PM
Hi Billgatese30

Welcome to the forum.
we hope you like what you see on here and look forward to reading your posts I time.
Enjoy the forum.

Regards Kev.
Title: Re: Hey
Post by: Daztilley on May 18, 2022, 10:18:19 AM
Welcome to the forum 👍
Title: Re: Hey
Post by: Billgatese30 on May 21, 2022, 02:34:53 PM
Hi all thanks for the welcome.

No rapids currently although I have borrowed & shot a mk2 quite a bit when I have been between guns in the past. Currently have a .177 Prosport, FWB 601, .22 Venom FX2000 plus some 22lr, 6.5x55, .303, 7.62x54r and a 12g in the cabinet too.