Theoben Rapid Forum
Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: Simonoxo on April 21, 2022, 01:11:07 PM
Hey all :-) got back into air guns after nearly 10year. I sold all my rifles back then to fund shotguns. And never really bothered with them since till recently. I got invited to a friends permission to have a crack at some rats. Never used night vision before this or thermal spotter but damn what a great time I had. After scrolling through tonns of sales posts finally found one that fitted the bill for me. I needed everything from gun and filling to optics managed to get a nice mk1 with plenty of trick bits on. Came with bottle pard and Hawke air max scope. Happy days :-)
welcome to the forum m8
KevG
Hi Simonoxo,
Glad you found all of your fellow Rapid Lovers here!!
Sounds like you have a very tidy setup There!!
You need to post about your adventure in Ratting..
Our resident Thermo Ratter is KCE!!
He knows his Thermo stuff and even has a Secret Agent Sauce for Rats!!
Hope you keep Posted on you future adventures!
Visit Us as Often as You Can,
Stuart
Thanks for welcome guys I'll be putting it to work this weekend 😊 should have a good pile by end of night all been well
Good looking rapid you have there. Welcome aboard buddy.
Hi Simonoxo
Welcome to the forum.
A nice looking rapid you have there a great piece of kit for those pesky rats.
We hope you like what you see on here and look forward to reading your posts in time.
Enjoy the forum.
Regards Kev.
Enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASp3b39QimA&t=4s
Now that's some optics I can only imagine price on that thing 😂 worth every penny tho defiantly gonna be a thermal scope in my future purchases will stick to pard and hik thermal for now😅
Welcome