Theoben Rapid Forum
Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: Tommie on April 15, 2022, 07:40:41 PM
Hi my name is tommie
I am a time served mechanical engineer by trade I am new to this forum and a big thank you to all staff of theoben rapid forum who i know are working very hard on this forum at the moment and thank you accepting me on this new forum a bit lost at the moment cause this forum is well different to one's I have been on before hope u all are good and well during the covid19 pandemic and as we are just coming out of the pandemic let's all hope we come out of this pandemic and don't get another lock down we can all do with out another so we can get back to normal hope to talk to u very soon many thanks tommie
Cheers Tommie,
And welcome to the forum M8,
Craig
Hi Tommie,
Glad to see a fellow Engineer signing up to join in on the Fun!!
(I know I am only an Electronic Engineer... not a real One!!)
I hope you get a chance to stroll through our site to see all the custom design and engineering
being done on the Trusty old Rapid!
Enjoy,
Visit Us as Often as You Can!
Stuart
Welcome aboard buddy.
Hi Tommie,
Welcome to the forum.
We hope you like what you see on here and feel free to join in the posts any time.
Look forward to your posts in time.
Enjoy the forum.
Regards Kev.
Welcome to the forum 👍
Hi Tommie welcome aboard. You will find this a very friendly place, full of priceless information from some real experts (not me sadly). Don`t be afraid to ask questions, somebody will be along to answer you. Would like to know what model of Rapid you have or are interested in. Regards Ken.
welcome to the forum tommy m8,enjoy.
KevG