Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: Mike on April 09, 2022, 05:58:35 PM

Title: Introduction
Post by: Mike on April 09, 2022, 05:58:35 PM
Hi, Thanks for accepting me, I've owned my Rapid 12 FAC for 6 years now along with a HW100, mainly I like to shoot pigeon & rabbit. I'm realising how good it is, and started researching a bit online which lead me to this group. I've seen it described as agriculture I suppose because it's basic, which is something I always look for in machines, a bit like my Daihatsu Fourtrak,It's never needed any repair but I would like to find someone who can overhaul & improve it to be its best.
Title: Re: Introduction
Post by: Kernal on April 09, 2022, 08:09:42 PM
Welcome to our forum Mike,

This forum is work in progress atm and in time you will see it change a lot to suit everyone's needs, So enjoy as we expand & get to know our great members, we are all one big family here.

So welcome on board Mike,

;)
Title: Re: Introduction
Post by: Ca_Varminter on April 09, 2022, 09:21:54 PM
Hi Mike,

Glad you found all of Rapid lover here on this site...
If you are looking for someone to give your Rapid a tune-up and a bit more...
Well KevG is the man to talk to!!
He has own board on this forum...
So just make post there on what your Rapid needs done!!!

Looking forward reading the stories you and your Rapid will be creating..

Visit Us as Often as You Can,
Stuart
Title: Re: Introduction
Post by: nevadacowboy on April 10, 2022, 02:02:31 PM
Welcome aboard buddy.
Title: Re: Introduction
Post by: KevG on April 10, 2022, 11:32:18 PM
welcome to the forum Mike m8
KevG
Title: Re: Introduction
Post by: Daztilley on April 13, 2022, 09:39:25 AM
Welcome to the forum 👍