Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: Fokke Mol on April 03, 2022, 05:55:04 PM

Title: Fokke Mol from Fryslân
Post by: Fokke Mol on April 03, 2022, 05:55:04 PM
Hiya,

my name is Fokke Mol from Fryslân the Netherlands. I`ve been an airgunner since i was 12, had a lot of `m and sold a lot of `m. Since a few years i am growing fond of classic airguns. They`re better than the average gun you can buy nowadays. Said that i have to confess i have some modern guns too.

There`s this bloke i know and i am shooting alongside him for along time. He has a Theoben Rapid. I always wanted a Theoben pcp. Two years ago i bought a Theoben Cuntryman wich had to be rebuilded with new selfmade parts and that rammer made it clear. I have to have a Theoben pcp.

On the Dutch airgunboard, on wich i am one of the admins together with tat Teoben Rapid shooting bloke i know, a Teoben Rapid MK1 came along. It`s a FAC in .25. Next friday i will hold it in my hands.

The scoperings are missing, that`s a shame. Are those available anywhere?

I came here to suck up some information. I`m sure i`m at the right place for that.

Take care.

Best regards, Fokke Mol
Title: Re: Fokke Mol from Fryslân
Post by: KevG on April 03, 2022, 06:56:18 PM
welcome to the forum, someone on here may have a spare set of scope mounts failing that ebay normally as them on from time to time
KevG
Title: Re: Fokke Mol from Fryslân
Post by: Ca_Varminter on April 03, 2022, 07:37:41 PM
Hello Fokke Mol,

Glad you found all here on Theoben Rapid Forum.
It sounds like you have the same problem that All of here have....
Rapid addiction!!
I am sure you can find a set of Rings for your Rapid...
If not you can talk to Dr Bob, on our Forum..
He maybe able to set you up with a Picatinny scope rail.

Hope you like our site. Looking forward to read all about your "New" rapid!
Visit Us as Often as You Can!

Stuart
Title: Re: Fokke Mol from Fryslân
Post by: nevadacowboy on April 04, 2022, 04:34:07 PM
Welcome aboard buddy.
Title: Re: Fokke Mol from Fryslân
Post by: Fokke Mol on April 05, 2022, 09:30:26 PM
Hi,

thanks y`all.

Reading the posts on this forum i see that i am a complete dumbnut when it goed about Teoben Rapids. I bought two .25 magazines on the Dutch forum. I need some scope rings, i hope the ones on my Theoben Countryman fit but anyway, in need scoperings. I have to get me a quick fill too, over here we`re shooting with the gun attached to a regulator wich is scrrewed on the divingbottle.

Best regards, Fokke Mol