Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: tsuobi on February 04, 2022, 11:38:19 AM

Title: Forgotten I had joined this Forum
Post by: tsuobi on February 04, 2022, 11:38:19 AM
Hello,

Well that's middle age for you. Joined last June and then duly forgot about this place.

Must be the same reason I end up reaching the top of the stairs and then wondering what it is I had come up the stair for in the first place. Which is happening a lot.

Guess the next stage on will be 'where are my clothes?' Then 'who's house is this?'.

So without further ado. Hello all.

Looks like a lot of Rapid Type folk from another similar forum are over here now.
Will hopefully be more involved with this now I have remembered I am a member.
I have a hankering for a 5th Rapid too so best get posting
Title: Re: Forgotten I had joined this Forum
Post by: KCE on February 04, 2022, 12:35:26 PM
Hi tsuobi

Welcome to the forum.
We all have them days from time to time.
Hope you like what you see on here and feel free to get involved with any posts.
Look forward to some pics of your collection in time on here.
Enjoy the forum.

Regards Kev.
Title: Re: Forgotten I had joined this Forum
Post by: tsuobi on February 04, 2022, 01:45:53 PM
Thanks KCE.
Theres some names on here so finding info on anything Rapid related isnt going to be an issue.
Title: Re: Forgotten I had joined this Forum
Post by: Ca_Varminter on February 04, 2022, 03:38:44 PM
No Problems, we all do it!!!
At least you remembered and came by to say Hello!
So hope you like our site and what you see.
Can't wait to see your new Rapid you are adding to your collection.
Now, just forget where put your gun while out hunting!!!!

Visit Us as Often as You can Remember!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Stuart

Title: Re: Forgotten I had joined this Forum
Post by: tsuobi on February 04, 2022, 04:12:45 PM
Thanks Stuart.
Need to find one..
Wind time back 6 years or so and mk2 blocks were coming up with regular occurance. I know I bought 5 in as many months and for reasonable money too.. i still have 4 of those.
Folk have cottoned on since to how good Theobens are. Not so easy ro get a hold of one. The reason for selling one a year or so back isnt so good now.
Title: Re: Forgotten I had joined this Forum
Post by: KevG on February 04, 2022, 05:44:17 PM
welcome back to the forum m8
KevG
Title: Re: Forgotten I had joined this Forum
Post by: angrybear on February 05, 2022, 12:21:07 AM
I did the same thing  :-[ found the forum tried to join & it said I was already registered.
ho hum!