Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: Billy on January 01, 2022, 08:53:17 AM

Title: New member
Post by: Billy on January 01, 2022, 08:53:17 AM
Hello all
I'm a big rapid fan and  have owned many over the years. I currently have 3 rapids in different cals,  my favourite being .20.
Glad to be a member  with like minded folk. Happy new year to you all.
Title: Re: New member
Post by: Daztilley on January 01, 2022, 10:41:24 AM
Welcome to the forum 👍
Title: Re: New member
Post by: Ca_Varminter on January 01, 2022, 03:34:13 PM
Hi Billy

Happy New Years... glad to see you found all Of Us Rabid Rapid Owners!
I look forward to you post about your bunch of Rapid you have!
I have a couple of .20 cal barrels and probes in my collection!

Have fun and Enjoy!
Stuart
Title: Re: New member
Post by: KCE on January 01, 2022, 05:04:45 PM
Hi Billy,
Welcome to the forum.
Good to have you onboard here with us.
Look forward to your posts in time .
Enjoy the forum.

Regards kev.
Title: Re: New member
Post by: KevG on January 01, 2022, 07:10:15 PM
welcome billy m8
KevG
Title: Re: New member
Post by: alan1 on January 02, 2022, 10:32:34 AM
Welcome and happy new year
Title: Re: New member
Post by: nevadacowboy on January 29, 2022, 05:21:24 PM
Welcome aboard buddy.